What are M.A.R.C’s goals?
- To educate people on the dangers and negative environmental effects of mainstream menstrual products
- Create a vast network of menstrual activists who work cooperatively to educate others on menstruation
- To break the discourses of shame and taboos surrounding menstruation through activism and community involvement
- Reform framework in which youth learn about bodies and menstruation and emphasize that menstruation is something that both girls and boys should be educated on
- Bring our workshop and activism to other academics and activists to help further promote healthy menstruation through the use of alternative products and awareness of the menstrual cycle.
- Critical analysis and promotion of alternative product companies who maintain values concurrent to those of M.A.R.C.